Find A Better Way With
A Better Today Recovery Services
- Financing Available
- Most Insurance Accepted
Spotlighting Marijuana: Both Sides of the Story
Being a substance abuse treatment facility, we must view marijuana and its’ own unique stigma with apprehension, hesitation, and respect. The core belief of A Better Today Recovery Services focuses on saving lives and healing families. We must ask ourselves as an ethical company these questions :
- Can you become dependent on marijuana to the point that puts yourself and your family members into unhealthy comprising situations?
- Does the dependency on that substance influence, shape, and/or negatively impact the life you are living?
- Can this substance become a crutch for avoiding problems and life experiences?
- Does using and abusing marijuana alter the brain permanently in anyway that could negatively impact an individual’s future growth and development?
- Last but not the least important, can the individual die from using or abusing too much of the substance when seeking treatment was a possible solution?
These questions are hard to answer and can be answered from a foundation of perspective, religious beliefs, values and morals that will be unique to each person when they are asked.
What ABTRS can do is respect each opinion and the impact, positive and negative, that it has on society. What we can do is be there for individuals and their loved ones that do feel like their dependency on marijuana is negatively impacting their life. A Better Today Recovery Services wants to be there for you when you need it most, it is about you and your quality of life for you and your loved ones. We are here for those who need support in getting clean from their substance of choice and remain sober because being sober positively influences their life. Again, A Better Today Recovery Services must respect the two sides of the stigma around marijuana and offer our services and tools for living a life abstinent from mind-altering substances like marijuana.