Find A Better Way With
A Better Today Recovery Services
- Financing Available
- Most Insurance Accepted
Spotlighting Marijuana: Both Sides of the Story
Because marijuana use and abuse is a hot-button issue, it can be difficult to determine whether marijuana use is truly dangerous. Further, it can be hard to decide if someone needs to be treated because of marijuana use. To find out whether marijuana is truly a dangerous substance, one can ask these questions:
- Can you become dependent on marijuana to the point that puts yourself and your family members into unhealthy comprising situations?
- Does the dependency on that substance influence, shape, and/or negatively impact the life you are living?
- Can this substance become a crutch for avoiding problems and life experiences?
- Does using and abusing marijuana alter the brain permanently in anyway that could negatively impact an individual’s future growth and development?
- Last but not the least important, can the individual die from using or abusing too much of the substance when seeking treatment was a possible solution?
These questions are hard to answer because some of them are subjective. Those questions can be answered from a foundation of perspective, religious beliefs, values and morals that will be unique to each person when they are asked.
What ABTRS can do is respect each opinion and the impact, positive and negative, that it has on society. What we can do is help individuals and their loved ones that do feel like their dependency on marijuana is negatively impacting their life. A Better Today Recovery Services wants to be there for you when you need it most. We are here for those who need support in getting clean from their substance of choice and remain sober because being sober positively influences their life. We provide help to people without stigma, regardless of their background or experience with drug use.